2021 Marching Band Season
Charms Calendar (below) is updated – easy to link to your phone
FORMS DUE ON OR BEFORE JULY 28, 2021.
Forms on Rankone.com: https://www.rankonesport.com/content/Parent/Parent
Steps for all students 9-12 grade
1. Click “Online forms”
2. Click “Texas”
3. Click “Katy ISD – Fine Arts”
4. Click “Proceed to online forms”
5. Click “continue as guest” (you can create an account if you want)
6. Fill out the “find student” portions
7. Upload physical forms, you can use PDF or photo.
8. Fill out Consent to Treat and Travel form AND UIL Concussion Acknowledgment form
- Physical Form (Students cannot participate without this form!) https://tinyurl.com/5cpwva54
- 9th grade, 11th grade, and new students to CRHS students are required to have the Physical Examination and Medical
- History Form (both pages) on file. Physicals completed before May 1, 2021 will not be accepted.
- 10th and 12th grade students are required to have the Medical History Form (first page only) on file. If your physical was completed before May 1, 2020 you will need both the Physical and Medical History Form.
- This is the same form as KISD athletics. If you plan to participate in CRHS Athletics events you only need one physical.
- Marching Band Acknowledgement https://tinyurl.com/6btjfxdr
- All students 9-12 grade
Spring Trip 2022 – Orlando
Updated trip information available in the Spring Trip tab: Spring Trip 2022