To find your Flickr RSS feed, go to your photostream and click the “Edit” tab at the top. Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you see the RSS icon or the Latest
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/CincoRanchCougarBand
- Hit “Like” at the top of the page
From Phone Text Messages:
1. Text “Follow BandCRHS” to 40404
2. You will receive a confirmation text and will receive texts when updated info comes through. Standard texting rates apply.
On Your Phone App:
1. Download and open the twitter app for Iphone or Android or Blackberry.
– Blackberry: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/8160/?%3Fcountrycode=US&lang=en
2. Navigate to a user’s profile or search for a user to follow.
3. Click or tap Follow on their profile page
On Your Phone Internet Browser:
1. Go to: http://mobile.twitter.com/CRHSBooster
2. Click the “Follow” button
3. Access this same page each time you want to see updates
Use the Hashtag in your Social tweets to connect our community. Just put the text “#crhsband” in your tweets!
Instagram – find the students, directors and volunteers getting involved at: https://www.instagram.com/cincoranchcougarband/ or sign up for an instagram account by getting the Instagram App, and follow us at : @CincoRanchCougarBand
Download the Periscope App and create a login using your phone or email. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/periscope-live-video-streaming/id972909677?mt=8
Then go to the “People” Icon at the bottom right of the app.
Do a search for @BandCRHS
Click on the BandCRHS member when it comes up
Click “+ Follow”
To view go to the “TV” icon in the bottom left app.
When a new event is started, you should be able to see it “like a video” here.
- Go to the Flickr Link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/128262034@N06/sets/
- Access the photos you want to see and save what you’d like
- If you’d like to contribute, contact CRHSBandWife@gmail.com
In Outlook, go to the File Tab.
In the Left/Center of the page, there’s an account settings button.
Hit Account Settings, then in the drop-down, Account Settings again.
A window will pop open, hit the tab Internet Calendars.
Then click the “New” key
Another window pops up asking “Enter the location of the Internet Calendar you want to add to Outlook”. paste the following
then click “Add” button
Change description as you wish. (“Band Charms Calendar” for example)
Then click okay.
To view the calendar, go to your Calendar section in Outlook and click the check box next to “Band Charms Calendar” (or whatever you may have named it) in the left hand section, under Other Calendars.
How to sign up for CRHS Cougar Band’s CRHS Cougar Band messages:
To receive messages via text, text @crhscou to (281) 769-3265. You can opt-out of messages at anytime
by replying, ‘unsubscribe @crhscou’. Or to receive messages via email, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To unsubscribe, reply with ‘unsubscribe’ in
the subject line.
Click Enter/Login at the top right
Our School Code is: CincoRanchHSBand
Then type in your name and password.