2015 FFA Rodeo Parade
Saturday, February 21, 2015
6:45 AM – Report to band room
- Dress will be Maroon show shirt, jeans (not shorts), and sneakers.
- You may want to bring a coat – check the weather.
- All instrument cases need to be left at the house/band hall. Do not leave anything on the bus or at the stadium!
8:00 AM – Arrive at Rhodes Stadium and report to your section
- Percussion – Northwest side outside of stadium (fieldhouse side)
- Guard – Southwest side outside of stadium (fieldhouse side)
- Upper Brass – Report to Northwest side of stadium for rehearsal
- Lower Brass – Report to Southwest side of stadium for rehearsal
- Flute/Clarinet – Report to Northeast side of stadium
- Saxes/Low Reeds – Report to Southeast side of stadium
9:00 AM – Students remain in the parade block and we move to the parade start position.
9:30 AM – Approximate step off into the parade.
10:45 AM – Approximate arrival at KHS. Load buses and return to CRHS.
11:30 AM – Approximate return to CRHS.
Please join us for the next meeting on March 17! 7PM! The band hall – come mix, mingle and say hello the amazing CRHS Band Families and learn about the Spring Trip – let’s make this band great!
This Month (Click Calendar to see larger version)