Cinco Ranch High School Cougar Marching Band
2nd Annual PawRaid March-A-Thon Fundraising Event
Saturday, August 20th, 8AM to Noon
Cinco Ranch High School Band Boosters is a 501(c) (3) tax-exempt organization and your charitable contribution may be fully deductible. No goods or services have been provided in return. Written receipts will be issued for donations greater than $250.
You can participate in various ways.
- Community Concert – prescheduled events noted on route map above and below. Times are approximate.
- Parkway Oaks Neighborhood – Where Marquette Trail turns into Quiet Sage Lane – 9:30AM
- Beck Junior High School Noon – Likely on West Side of Beck – Noon
- Front Yard Concert – this is a concert for your group in front of your house or at a spot (intersection or park in your neighbourhood that is along the march route. Invite your family and friends. Select 2 songs from the song list (below) to be played at your concert.
- Donation – you can donate to the PawRaid without picking any songs.